Interested in joining Calgary Rakushinkan? Here are the steps:
1. Read and watch the videos on the Training page.
2. Read the FAQ & Etiquitte page.
3. Contact us - express you're interested, why you are interested, what do you hope to get from our training, do you have prior martial arts experience, ask you questions.
4. Come try it out! No need to pay up front or anything, just see what you think for a week or two.
5. Decide whether you can commit. Calgary expects members to train twice a week (barring special events, general life stuff, etc.). Make sure that you can commit to this. If you can come more often, that's great (and it won't cost you extra), but twice a week is really the minimum when it comes to learning new skills and becoming proficient at anything.